Tamil Nadu Public Works Department Recruitment 2019
Public Works Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu resealed a notification for the recruitment of 500 candidates to fill their Apprentices job in Tamil Nadu for PWD department. Interested candidates are requested to go through the latest Tamil Nadu PWD jobs notification 2019 fully, before applying to this job. Public Works Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu (TN PWD) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for the Career in TN PWD. Public Works Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.tn.gov.in/ta/job_opportunity.
TN PWD Recruitment 2019 Notification – Important Details
- Organization – Public Works Department (PWD), Govt of Tamil Nadu
- Starting date for submission of online application – 10.06.2019
- Last date to make online registration at NATS Portal- 24.06.2019
- Last date for submission of online application at TN PWD portal – 26.06.2019
- Job type – TN Govt Jobs
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
- Number of vacancies – 500
- Duration of Training – One Year
- Apply mode – Online
- Official Website – http://www.tn.gov.in/ta/job_opportunity
- Stipend – Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4984 & Technician Apprentice: Rs.3542
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for TN Govt jobs 2019: –
Educational Qualification for PWD Recruitment 2019 Tamil Nadu is as follows,
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Public Works Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu (TN PWD) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
Public Works Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu (TN PWD) 500 Apprentices Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary details given below.
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4984/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.3542/-
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest TN PWD Notification 2019, there is no application fee to apply this 500 Apprentices job vacancy. So the candidates go for another step.
Tamil Nadu PWD Vacancy 2019 Details
Public Works Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TN PWD 2019.
- Category – I Graduate Apprentices & B. Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
How to apply for Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment Notification 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN PWD’s website (direct link is given below) from 10 Jun 2019 to 24 Jun 2019.
a. Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
b. Click Enroll
c. Complete the application form
d. A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Please note: Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval.
After this student can proceed to Step 2.
b. Click Establishment Request Menu
c. Click Find Establishment
d. Upload Resume
e. Choose Establishment name
f. Type “PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT TAMILNADU” and search
g. Click apply
h. Click apply again
So, all the interested aspirants who are eligible for the TN Govt jobs 2019 must read all the information carefully before filling the online form before the last date.
ALL THE BEST…..!!!!