MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an
employment notification for the recruitment of Non-gazetted Group-B Main Subordinate Services Mains Exam 2019posts
(Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer and Tax Inspector). The PSC organization invites
online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualifications.A total of
555 vacancies have been notified for PSI, STI & ASO Posts in the General
Administration Department, Financial Department & Home Department of
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the MPSC Group B Posts. The last date forsubmitting the applications through MPSC official website is 05 July 2019, 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, we have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. All the candidats are requested to read the information carefully and then fill form for MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Apply online through the official website – mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment 2019 – Details
- Name of the Commission – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Posts Name – Police Sub Inspector (PSI) – Group B, Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – Group B, State Tax Inspector (STI) – Group B
- Examination Name – MPSC Subordinate Services Mains Examination
- Total Number of Posts – 555 Vacancies
- Apply Method – Online Application Form
- Employment Type – State Government Jobs
- Employment Placement – Maharashtra State
- Selection Process – Written Examination
- Apply Online Initial Date – 09 January 2019
- Apply Online Final Date – 29 January 2019
- MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Dates – Preliminary Exam: 24-03-2019, Main Exam (Combined Paper -I): 28-07-2019, Main Exam (PSI Paper II): 04-08-2019, Main Exam (STI Paper II): 11-08-2019, Main Exam (ASO Paper -II): 24-08-2019
- MPSC Official Website –www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Maharashtra 2019 Vacancy Details
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission allocates overall 555 vacancies for these MPSC jobs 2019. Post wise vacancy details are given below,
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra MPSC PSI, STI & ASO Posts:-
Candidates who are going to apply for the MPSC PSI ASO STI Group B Recruitment Exam they should read the eligibility criteria details which are mentioned below.
- The degree of Statutory University or Equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
- Internship pass and relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Marathi language.
- PSI Posts: Candidate age should be between 19 years to 31 years.
- STI & ASO Posts: Aspirant age should be greater than 18 years to 38 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST category and 03 years for OBC category.
- MPSC wil conduct written exam/ interview/ physical test for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Online mode: applications only will be accepted.
- For General Category Candidates– Rs.374/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs.274/-
Mode of Payment
- You should deposit the fee amount via online & offline (SBI challan).
Maharashtra PSC PSI ASO Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Police Sub Inspector(PSI) Posts: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,300/-
- Sales Tax Officer(STI) Posts: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,300/-
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + GP 4,300/-
How to Apply Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Open the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Official Website @www.mpsc.gov.in
- Check the MPSC PSI ASO Advertisement 2019 on the home page.
- Download the Maharashtra PSC ASO Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- Read the MPSC ASO Notification 2019 carefully.
- If eligible, apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the MPSC ASO Application Form with mandatory details.
- Make the payment of application fee as per your categories.
- Cross check the MPSC ASO Online Application Form 2019.
- Finally, Submit the Maharashtra PSC ASO Application Form within closing dates.
So, if you are interested and eligible for the Subordinate Services Mains Exam 2019, then read all the required information carefully before filling the form for MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Apply online.
ALL THE BEST…….!!!