SECL Recruitment Online 2019
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has released a recruitment notification (2741/2019) for the recruitment of TradeApprentice fill up the 5500 Vacancies. SECL Jobs 2019 Notification for Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who have completed 10th or Diploma and looking for Govt Jobs, this is a good opportunity for them to apply for SECL Recruitment 2019. The interested candidates can apply online for SECL trade apprentice vacancy 2019 before the last date for applying online form.
You will get here complete detail about SECL trade apprentice online form 2019,SECL Trade Apprentices application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and other important facts. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Eligible and interested 8th/10th passed candidates with relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT, can start their registrations for SECL Apprentice Vacancy from 27 May 2019 on the Apprentice official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The last date to submit SECL Online Application is 23 July 2019.
Candidates selected for the posts will be paid a stipend of Rs 7655/- per month. Here you will get the complete information about SECL Trade Apprentices Recruitment online application form 2019. More details on SECL Apprenticeship 2019 are available below in the article.
SECL Recruitment Online 2019 – Important Details
- Name of the Board – South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
- Name of the Posts – Trade Apprentice
- Number of Vacancies – 5500 Vacancies
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 31st May 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 23rd July 2019
- Age Limit (as on 23-07-2019) – MinimumAge Limit for Draughtsman, COPA, Steno, Secretarial Asst: 16 Years, Minimum Age Limit for Others Trades: 18 Years
- Qualification – 8th, 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Discipline)
- Stipend – Rs.7655
- Application Mode – Apply Online
- Job Category – Central Govt Jobs
- Job Location – All over India
- Official Website – www.secl.gov.in or www.secl-cil.in
SECL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 1400 Posts
- Stenographer English – 50 Posts
- Stenographer Hindi – 50 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 50 Posts
- Electrician – 1600 Posts
- Fitter – 1500 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 390 Posts
- Turner – 50 Posts
- Machinist – 50 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 120 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 25 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 15 Posts
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronic – 100 Posts
- Plumber – 50 Posts
- Carpenter – 50 Posts
SECL Vacancy 2019 details – Different Categories Wise
SECL Apprentice Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 27 May 2019
- Last Date of Application: 23 July 2019
Education Qualification Criteria for SECL Apprentice
- ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT and also should have passed 8th/l0th standard of examination as per the requirement of relevant Trade
- The candidates should not be pursing Apprenticeship Training or should not have done Apprenticeship Training in any other Establishment in the same Trade in which he is making application in S.E.C.L. Basic pay ((NCWA-X)
SECL Apprentice Age Limit:
- Draughtsman, COPA, Stenographer and secretarial assistant: Candidates age limit should be 16 years.
- For all other trades: age limit should be 18 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Three years – OBC candidates
- Five years – SC/ST candidates
- Ten years – PWD candidates
- Coal India will recruit the aspirants on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the South Eastern Coalfields(SECL) official website www.secl-cil.in
- On the Home Page, search for the SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Download the notification, and read the SECL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Advt carefully.
- Eligible applicants click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the required details to complete the online application
- Upload scanned photo and signature in the prescribed manner
- Cross check the details furnished in the SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 application form
- At last take a hard copy of the application form for further use.
Salary for SECL Career:
- Rs.7,655/- per month as stipend
This is a major opportunity for those candidates who have ITI certificate with them. More than five thousand vacancies are available for the trades like Stenographer, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Fitter, Electrician etc. Candidates seeking to apply for SECL 5500 Apprentice Posts, should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT and also should have passed 8th/l0th standard of examination as per the requirement of relevant Trade.
So, without wasting time apply for the online form and start doing preparation to get selected for the SECL trade vacancies. As all the important information about SECL trade apprentice online form 2019,SECL Trade Apprentices application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and other important facts already described above in the content. For more details and other latest information related to SECL Trade Apprentices Recruitment online application form 2019, kindly visit the official website – www.secl.gov.in or www.secl-cil.in .
ALL THE BEST For SECL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019……!!!