In this post the aspirants will get all the comprehensive information related to the mock test for LDC efficiency 2018. The RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Phase 2 Exam that is conducted under the supervision of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board from date – 03rd September 2019 to 6th September 2019. All the applying candidates will get their RSMSSB LDC Typing Test Admit Card 2019 in the last week of August 2019 through the official government website (rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in). The RSMSSB LDC Tier 2 Typing Test Date 2019 is compulsory for the written exam otherwise candidates are not allowed to mock test for LDC typing. More details about the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Typing Test Date 2019 provided in later sections. Moreover, candidates may use the RSMSSB LDC Mock Test here to know more about this exam.
RSMSSB LDC Typing Test Date 2019
- Organization – Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
- Post Name – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Junior Assistant Exam 2018
- Exam Date for Paper 1 – August to September 2018
- Typing Test Date – 03rd September to 06th September 2019
- Selection Process – Written Exam, Skill/Typing Test & Documents Verification
- Category – State Government Job
- Job Location – Across Rajasthan
- Official Site – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Here are we are sharing all the steps for RSMSSB LDC 2018 typing & efficiency:-
1. First go to official website and click of news notifications.
2. Then click on “Mock test for type test of LDC Exam 2018” and after that click on the “click here for mock test”.
3. Now you will get four option and just click on the first one that is “click here to typing mock test login”.
4. After this, a login page will appear in which the LDC candidates have to fill his or her roll number and application number.
5. The candidate will be land up to Mock Hindi typing speed test that will be of 2 minutes.
6. After that the aspirants will get the analysis of that how many words he has type wrong.
7. Just after this, the LDC candidates will get option for mock English typing test.
8. Even this test is of 2 minutes and the candidates have to type the whole paragraph within 2 minutes of time limit.
9. After completing this, the candidate will again get the first page in which there were four options.
10. Now, click on the second option that is “click here for sample questions for efficiency test”.
11. The candidates will get option to download the sample mock test for LDC efficiency. In this there will be a one paragraph and under that there will be two questions of one mark each related to that paragraph. (There are total 25 marks and the number of questions is not fix, so there can be minimum of 15 questions).
12. Now, get back to the last option given on the first page that is “actual exam flow and instructions”.
13. The LDC candidate will given a proper flow chart of whole exam process that is – from login to the exam over.
14. Even the candidate can download the all the instructions related to the mock test for LDC typing.
So, these are the steps for RSSB LDC mock test for all the LDC candidates who had applied for this particular Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Junior Assistant Exam 2018 government job.