Do you all know that the Government of Rajasthan is now providing the e-services scheme to the citizens of Rajasthan state? For this, the government has already launched “Single Sign-On Identity – SSOID” through this e-services scheme the residents of Rajasthan will able to avail the various e-services provided by the Rajasthan Government. The online portal is only for the domicile of Rajasthan, and citizens other state cannot use this website. The Rajasthan state government has specifically designed this online portal for providing several different website services on a single online platform.
For accessing all the benefits, the interested candidate has to register himself on the SSOID Online Registration website (sso.rajasthan.gov.in). After registration process, SSO ID will be generated, which is useful to avail the various e-services like Bhamashah Id, UdyogAadhaar No (UAN), Aadhaar Card, Business Register Number, etc. The readers will get chance to know about the process like how to create the ID, Login process, how to change email Id and password, and other relevant details related to SSOID Registration Rajasthan sanctioned below in this article.
Single Sign-On Identity (SSOID) – Key Points
- Scheme Name – Rajasthan SSOID
- Type of Scheme – State Government
- Purpose – To provide excellent services to all the domicile of Rajasthan state
- Apply process – Online
- Application Fee – Free
- Official Website – sso.rajasthan.gov.in
What is Rajasthan SSO Scheme and how it works?
Rajasthan SSO (Single Sign-On) is an online platform, developed by the Rajasthan State Government. This online portal is designed to facilitate the citizens of the Rajasthan state to access several government related e-services from a single online platform. Publics can create their personal SSO account ID that will be act as a unique digital identity to avail all the services provided by the Rajasthan state government.
Services Provided on RSSO
A citizen of Rajasthan State can use this online portal for the following departments.
- Business Registration
- Bank Correspondence
- Arms License
- Artisan Registration
- E-Mitra Reports
- Attendance MIS
- Building Plan Approval (BPAS)
- Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY)
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)
- Challenge for change
- GST Home Portal
- Circuit House Management System (CHMS)
- DCE APP
- Digital Visitor Register
- Disaster Management, Relief & Civil Defence Department (DMRD)
- Drug Control
- Drug Control Organization (DCO)
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Forest and Wildlife
- GPS Consultancy
- Higher Technical & Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- ITI APP
- Job Fair
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
The following general eligibility criteria for the registration of Rajasthan SSO ID are stated below:
- Must be a permanent citizen of the Rajasthan state
- Business/ industry must be set up in the Rajasthan state
- All the state government employees of Rajasthan
The following are the list of documents checklist in order to get registered for the Rajasthan SSO ID.
- Bhamashah ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Google Login Credentials
- Facebook Login Credentials
- SIPF ID (for government employees)
- BRN Number (for Udhyog)
Features of SSO ID – Rajasthan State
The SSOID scheme of offered by the Rajasthan state provides a wide array of facilities and services to the registered applicants, who belongs to Rajasthan. The following are some of the key features of the scheme: –
- Citizens of Rajasthan state can apply for any government job and easily check the status of their application through this SSOID scheme.
- With SSO ID, registered candidates can verify and validate many types of bills, like electricity bills, water bills, mobile bills, etc.
- Even, through this SSOID scheme the students can apply for admission in different collages and universities of Rajasthan.
SSOID Online Registration
How to make SSOID for Government Employee – Candidates who want to create SSO ID have to follow a few easy steps as mentioned below:
- For registration the aspirant has to open the official web portal – sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Through the home page of the official web portal the aspirant need to click register option available on the webpage.
- Then the aspirant has to select one option among “citizen”, “Udhyog” and “Government Employee”
- Then the aspirant have to select “Bhamasha”, “Aadhaar”, “Facebook”, “Google” and “Twiter” to linkup.
- Now, the aspirant has to enter the details as he chooses an option and then click next option.
- At last, the aspirant has to enter the rest asked details in the registration form and submit the registration application form.
Application Process Flow through e-Mitra Kiosk
The interested citizen of Rajasthan can also apply for the registration through several e-Mitra kiosks, where the particular applicant has to pay requisite fee for e-Mitra services for filing the registration from for SSO ID Scheme.
The applicant must carry his scanned copy of photos and signature image (softcopy) that would be used while filing the registration application form. The candidate must also attach the upload or attach the necessary documents while applying for the SSO ID.
Procedure to Login SSO ID
- To log in, the aspirant need to open the official web portal – sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Through the home page of the official web portal the aspirant has to click Login option available on the webpage.
- Now, the aspirant has to enter his SSO ID and password
- Followed by entering the captcha flashing on the screen of the login page
- At last, click login button appears next to the captcha.
How to Recover SSOID Sign in Details?
If in any case the registered candidate forgot the Digital Identity, he can even recover the SSO ID account. If any registered candidate encountered this kind of problem then he has to follow the few easy steps given below to recover SSO ID.
- Open the official website – sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on Log in button
- Then click on “I forget my Digital Identity (SSO ID)” option
- Now just Type “RJ SSO” and just send this text message to the 92223166166 to recover the SSOID
- The registered candidate has to send the SMS through their register mobile number only
- Only the already registered candidate can use this service
How to reset Rajasthan SSOID Password?
How do I change my SSO password? The registered login applicant can easily reset his SSO ID password through the forget password option available on the SSOID portal. The registered candidate has two ways through which he can easily change his SSOID password. The first one is through Online with the help of SSOID portal, and the second one is through SMS services.
1. To reset the password online, follow the below given steps.
- Visit the SSOID Online portal – sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on Log in button
- Then click on, “I forgot my password.” Option available
- Enter the Digital Identity (SSO ID) OR registered Email
- Select one option from – Mobile, Email or Adhaar ID/VID
- Now, enter the registered mobile number/email id/Adhaar Card
- Type the given Captcha code
- Click on Submit button
2. Reset SSOID password through SMS
The registered candidate can also resent their SSO password through SMS option. To reset the SSO password, the candidate has to type <RJ SSO PASSWORD> and send it to 9223166166 from his register mobile number.
Is SSO secure?
Rajasthan Single Sign-On (RajSSO) scheme is meant to deliver several important services of the Rajasthan state government to their citizens. For this, the SSO ID portal just needs individual’s personal data so that every registered citizen of Rajasthan can avail various services and related facilities under RSSO.
The registered candidates need not to worry about his or her entered data, as the SSO portal is highly safe and secure.
Delete the SSO configuration
How do I delete my SSO ID? To delete your Single Sign On (SSO) ID configuration, kidly follow the given steps below: –
- Sign in to your SSO account by using through your SSO ID or registered Email ID.
- From the top menu bar, select Account dropdown > Account settings > Security and authentication > Single sign-on.
- Select Delete SSO Configuration.
- At the confirmation prompt, press the OK button.
What is the registration fee for the Rajasthan SSOID?
The applied candidate does not need to pay any registration charges and any kind of other fee for the SSO ID scheme offered by the state of Rajasthan government. The registration fee is free for all the citizens of Rajasthan who want to apply to register themselves.
Rajasthan SSOID Portal Helpline Number
If any candidate is finding difficulty in creating SSOID through registration process or the registered applicant is facing any type of issues in handling the SSOID portal, then such candidates can make use of given below SSO Helpline Number and contact the Help Desk to resolve your any type of queries:-
- e-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717