NHM UP Recruitment 2019
National Health Mission (NHU), Uttar Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Office (CHO) vacancies for the six months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health under State Health Society. All the aspirants who are interested in this particular vacancy and have already completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification carefully and apply online for the NHM UP Community Health Officer Posts on or before 23 May 2019 on www.upnrhm.gov.in/www.sams.co.in.
This year, National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has released 6000 vacancies for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). Applicants, who are interested for this particular post, will be required to enroll for Six-months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. Candidates who will complete the course will be posted at Sub-Centers as Community Health Officers.
The aspirants, who are interested to apply for the course, should hold document related to General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM or B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Even the candidates should be registered with Uttar Pradesh Nursing Council. According to the released notification the aspirants will get a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month during the training period and maximum of Rs. 35,000/- per month after posting as Community Health Officer.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019 – Latest News
- Recruitment Board Name: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
- Job type: State Govt.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6000
- Location : Utter Pradesh (UP)
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Post Name: Community Health Officers (CHO I & CHO II )
- Starting date of the Application Process: 09th May 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd May 2019 at 11:59 PM
- Tenure of Appointment: One Year
- Place of Posting: Uttar Pradesh
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Date of Written Exam: Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Age Limit : Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper age limit) : As per NHM UP rules
- Stipend : Rs. 20,000 PM (during on training)
- Official Website: https://upnrhm.gov.in/
NHM UP CHO Vacancy details:-
Total number of posts: – 6000
- Community Health Officer (I – July 2019 Session) – 2,805 Posts
- Community Health Officer (II – January 2020 Session) – 3,195 Posts
Pay Scale –
- During training, the stipend for candidates will be Rs.20,000/ – per month.
- After completion of the training period, candidates will get a monthly payment of Rs.35,000/- as their salary
Age Limit –
Upper age limit for applicants is 35 years. Age relaxation for applicants is as per department norms. Contenders can know in detailed by checking the official job advertisement.
Education Qualification: –
· The aspirants, who are applying for the NHM UP CHO post, should hold General Nursing and Midwifery from any recognized university.
- The applied candidates should complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from any recognized university.
- The aspirants should have a registration from Utter Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of Online submission of the application form.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019: Essential qualification details –
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Utter Pradesh selection board –
- The candidate must have proficiency in the regional / local language.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience in their relevant field.
- The candidate having working experience in the public health system at any primary community health center will be preferable.
NHM UP CHO Vacancy: Application Process
The state board of selection has to invite the application through an online more.
Procedure to apply online for the NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019:-
- All the aspirants have to first visit the official site – nhm.gov.in
- Now, the candidate will be on the home page of the official website.
- On the home page of the official website, you will get the link regarding the recruitment.
- Click on the link, you will find on the respective page.
- In the present page, find the required link and click on the link.
- Now, the candidate will get NHM UP CHO vacancy 2019 – official notification details.
- Read carefully all the required details shared in the notification to know the eligibility criteria and the recruitment selection process.
- Start working on application process
- Try to fill all the mandatory fields properly
- Submit your online application from on or best to submit before the last date of filling the application form.
Requisites of Online Application (Scanned) for UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2019 –
- Latest photograph of the aspirants
- Signature of the candidate
Mode of selection for the post of NHM UP Community Health Bridge Program Online Application Form 2019 –
The selection process will be based on the –
- Written examination
Admit Card / Hall ticket for the NHM UP CHO examination 2019 –
The candidate for National Health Mission, Utter Pradesh (NHM UP) Community Health Officer Posts – 2019 can download the Admit Card / Hall Ticket from the official site of NHM UP – www.upnrhm.gov.in , just before the 10 days for the examination. Other necessary details are on the official website.
So, as the interested candidate has get all the required details regarding the current post for NHM UP CHO, apply for the application from and start doing preparation.
ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMINATION……..!!!