NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) 2019
There is good news for the B.Sc Nursing students who are interested in government job. National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh has released notification for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) having total of 1015 vacancies through the direct recruitment to be posted across various Health and Wellness Centers in the State of Madhya Pradesh. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for online application process for NHM MP Recruitment 2019 that will be starting from May 27, 2019 and closes on June 09, 2019. The age of the eligible candidates should not be more than 35 Years at the time of applying for the CHO posts.
As in current time everyone wishing to have government job so, that they can have secure future ahead. So, for them there is a great opportunity in the NHM MP Health vacancy, 2019. There is total 1015 number of posts under the NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) 2019. The interested candidates are requested to read all the given information carefully and if you find yourselves eligible then apply for the same post online through the official website – mponline.gov.in.
Highlights – NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) 2019
- Organization Name – National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh (MP)
- Post Name – Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total Number of Vacancies – 1015
- Starting Date – 27th May 2019
- Closing Date – 9th May 2019
- Application Mode – Online
- Category – Government Jobs
- Industry – Health
- Selection Process – Written Test followed by Interview
- Job Location – Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal
- Education Qualification – B.Sc Nursing/General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course
- Salary Scale – Rs. 40,000 per month
- Official Site – mponline.gov.in
- Starting Date of Application – 27 May 2019
- Last Date of Application – 09 May 2019
NHM MP Vacancy Details
Community Health Officer (CHO) – 1015 Posts
Category Wise NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy Details
|Category||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Community Health Officer (CHO) Madhya Pradesh (MP) Recruitment 2019:-
NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) Jobs Notification 2019, to apply for Community Health Officer Positions, interested candidates must have completed their B.Sc in Nursing from any Recognized Institute or University in India, registered with MP Nursing Registration Council.as the Educational Qualification.
- Contenders should possess a maximum of 35 years
- 03 years – OBC candidates
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates
- Ten years – PWD candidates
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh Officials are going to conduct recruitment process for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO). The selection process includes the following rounds
- Written Test
These two rounds are as a part of the selection process for NHM MP Recruitment 2019.
The selected candidate for the Community Health Officer (CHO) post will get an attractive salary of Rs.25,000/- per month and along with this monthly payments, the candidates will also get incentives up to 15,000/- based on their performance.
- No application fee
Process to apply online for NHM MP CHO jobs opening 2019:-
- First of all log on to the official website of NHM MP – www.mponline.gov.in
- In the Notification section, check for the CHO Vacancy Advertisement
- Download the official NHM MP CHO Notification 2019
- Read the criteria carefully.
- If you find yourselves eligible for the CHO post – start the online application process
- Click on Apply link
- Fill all the required details correctly in the prescribed format
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Cross check the filled details before submitting
- Click on Submit button
- Take the hard copy of the filled application for the future reference.
As of now, you got the all-important details regarding the NHM MP Health vacancy 2019, then start doing preparation to get selected in the recruitment of NHM MP Community Health Officer (CHO) 2019. The important date that to be keeping in mind is that the online portal link activates from 27th May 2019 and deactivates by 09th June 2019. So, all the interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the CHO post by filling the form online on or before the closing date.