MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019
Well MPSC is an abbreviation for Maharashtra Public Services Commission, which is an organization that acts as a conducting body of numerous recruitments exams in the state of Maharashtra. We can say that MPSC act as a recruitment portal to offer the jobs in various different departments of the state government of Maharashtra. Currently, MPSC has released notifications for the various posts for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019. Well, there is total 1161 number of vacancies for various posts that include Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer and Water Conservation Officer Posts in various departments including Water Resources, Public Work and Soil, Water Conservation and Health Department of the Government of Maharashtra.
The interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 for the various posts through MPSC Official website that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in starting from 03 April 2019 and the last date to fill the online form for the same exam is 23 April 2019. Including this, 24 April 2019 is the last date for submitting MPSC application fee through SBI Challan.
Important points to be keep in mind regarding the Maharashtra PSC Assistant Engineer Prelims Exam Syllabus 2019:-
- Exam Name: Maharashtra Public Services Commission 2019 exam
- MPSC Official website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Conducting Body: Maharashtra Public Services Commission
- Post name : Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer and other Jobs in various departments of the Government of Maharashtra
- Number of total vacancies : 1161 posts
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
- Beginning Date to Apply Online : 03rd April 2019
- Final date to Apply Online : 23rd April 2019
- Job Location : Maharashtra
- Periodicity: Annual
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Fee: Online or Offline
- Basic Eligibility: a graduation degree or a Diploma in a relevant principle
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Selection Process : Preliminary, Mains Examination, and Interview
Here is the distribution of number of posts for the various departments – Maharashtra PSC Vacancy Details:-
As, there is 1161 total number of posts for the Maharashtra Public Services Commission 2019 exam, so here is the distribution of posts for different departments.
Water Resources Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 71 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- B, Category-2 – 553 Posts
Public Works Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Civil, Group-A – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- B, Category-2 – 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Electrical, Group- B, Category-2 – 16 Posts
Department of Soil and Water Conservation
- Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officers, Group-A – 84 Posts
- Water Conservation Officers, Group-B – 194 Posts
- Group-A – Rs. 15,600- 39,100 and Grade Pay Rs. 5400 + other allowances.
- Group-B – Rs. 9300- 34,800 and Grade Pay Rs. 4400 + other allowances
Eligibility for Maharashtra Engineering Services 2019:-
Age Limit: –
Candidates aged between 19 and 38 years of age are eligible to apply for the various posts for MPSC Engineering Services.
Educational Qualification: –
The aspirants must have degree in Civil Engineering or their equivalents from a recognized university are eligible to apply for engineering services examination in Maharashtra 2019.
Compulsory: – the candidate must have a knowable of Marathi language.
Application Fee for MPSC Jobs:
- General/UR/OBC – Rs. 374/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 274/-
Maharashtra Engineering Services shall consist of two examinations – Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview process.
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Exam – 100 Marks
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Mains Exam – 400 Marks
- Interview – 50 Marks
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Exam Water Conservation Officer Exam scheme: –
MPSC ESE Mains Exam Pattern for AE, AEE Posts 2019: –
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2019 – Topic Wise
MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2019 Syllabus for English
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of the passage.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Subject Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2019 for General Studies
- Indian Economy,
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography.
- Indian Imports – Exports.
- The government in National Development, Collaborators,
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Government of Economics.
- Five years Plan.
- Indian State Administration.
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Causes of Increased Growth.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
Engineering Aptitude Test:
- Materials and Construction
- Uses of maps and field surveys
Paper I – Civil Engineering:
- Building Construction & Materials.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Theory of structures.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Structural analysis.
- The strength of materials.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Steel structures.
Paper II – Civil Engineering:
- Highway Engineering.
- Fluid Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
So, as you now got all the details regarding MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019, so start doing preparation for exams.
All The Best For Exams……..!!!