High Court of Madras Residential Assistant (RA) Recruitment 2019
If you are looking for government vacancies then there is a good opportunity for you. Madras High Court, Chennai Tamil Nadu has released recruitment notification of Residential Assistant (RA) recruitment in High Court, Madras. There are 180 vacant posts for Madras High Court Vacancy 2019, which are going to be filled by the skilled and eligible candidates. Here in this post you will get all the important required information that include date of exam, selection process, online form details, pay scale, etc. The interested candidate are can get the latest information and other required notifications from the official website – https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
MHC Madras Residential Assistant/RA Recruitment, 2019 – Important Details
- Recruitment Board Name: High Court of Madras (MHC)
- Notification No.84/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 180
- Post Name: Residential Assistant (RA)
- The initial date of the Application Online Process: 15th May 2019
- The last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12th June 2019
- Last Date for Online Payment of Fee through Bank: 14th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Practical & Oral Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Website: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court vacancy 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
For residential assistant posts the candidates must have VIII class or equivalent class qualified certificate. Preference will be given the aspirants who have done one-year craft course under Regular stream in the field of House keeping/ Food and Beverage/ Cooking/ Bakery from a recognized institution and must be fluent in Tamil and English languages. Aspirants must also possess a Valid LMV Driving License.
As on 01 July 2019
- Unreserved Candidates – 18 – 30 Years
- Reserved Candidates – 18 – 35 Years
- In-Service candidates – 18 – 45 Years
Madras High Court Residential Assistant Application Fee
- UR, BC, BCM, MBC & DC – Rs. 500/-
- SC ST and Differently Able Persons – No Fee
Madras High Court/MHC Residential Assistant Selection Process
The step by step procedure for Madras High Court/MHC Residential Assistant Selection Process to recruit candidates is as follows.
- Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
Residential Assistant Salary in MHC
Salary / Pay Scale – Rs. 15700 – 50000/-
How to Apply for Madras High Court Residential Assistant 2019
Here are the steps to complete the application procedure for Madras High Court – Residential Assistant 2019 Vacancies:-
- Visit official related website – https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Then click on the recruitments page.
- Read the latest notification carefully related to Madras High Court.
- If you find yourself eligible for the post, then click on the “Apply Online link”.
- The eligible candidates are requested to fill all required details in the application form properly.
- After this upload the scanned copies of required authentic documents and make payment.
- At last click on the submit button and take the printout of the application form for future references.
Hope that now you have got all the required information regarding the Madras High Court Vacancy 2019. All the candidates will get residential assistant exam notifications on the official website – https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in. You are requested to read all the related information carefully before applying for the Residential Assistant posts 2019 under the Madras High Court Vacancy. ALL THE BEST…….!!!