Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
Madras High Court released job notification to invites onlineapplication from degree holders to fill up 573 openings in madras high court service. MHC allocates these 573 vacancies for Assistant, Reader/ Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator & Typist posts. Recently Chennai High Court has released the recruitment notifications (i.e.) Notification number 126/ 2019 & Notification number 127/ 2019 for above said HC Madras jobs 2019. Applicants who have full filled the preferred eligibility of madras high court latest notification those aspirants can make the online registration from 01.07.2019. Applicants who are searching court jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to this Madras High Court recruitment 2019 apply online on or before the last date 31.07.2019.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
- Organization Name – High Court of Madras
- Job Type – State govt.
- Advertisement Number – Notification number 126/ 2019 & 127/ 2019
- Job Name – Assistant, Reader/ Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator & Typist
- Total Number of Vacancy – 573
- Job Location – Channai, Tamilnadu
- Notification date – 1st July, 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 1st July, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 31st July, 2019
- Last date for payment via Bank – 2nd August, 2019
- Official Website – www.mhc.tn.gov.in / hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Apply mode – Online
Madras High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
High Court of Madras 2019 Vacancy Details
As per the HC Madras notification, overall 573 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Computer Operator – 76 Posts
- Typist – 229 Posts
- Assistant – 119 Posts
- Reader / Examiner – 142 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MHC Assistant, Reader/ Examiner, Computer Operator & Other Posts
- Aspirants must hold Degreein Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine or any other discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Madras High Court may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information, checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for BC/ BCM/ DC/ MBC/ Other candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ SCA/ PWD/ Destitute Widow candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Madras High Court Latest Notification 2019
Step 1: Visit Madras High Court official website – https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login
Step 2: Search for Computer Operator, Typist notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Madras High Court Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Madras High Court and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 573 Computer Operator, Typist job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Madras High Court asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
So, apply online for the Madras High Court recruitment 2019 having 573 numbers of vacancies.
ALL TH E BEST…….!!!