Indian Navy Sailors Jobs Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Indian Navy published an online notification for the enrollment of available Sailors AA and Sailors SSR jobs. There are total 2700 numbers of posts in this vacancy for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019. Written exam will be conducted in the month of September 2019. Admit card will be available in the month of August 2019. Official website to apply online is https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. We are providing detailed exam syllabus and pattern for this Indian Navy Sailors AA and Sailors SSR Posts. Exam will be computer based. Detailed information about this Indian Navy Sailors AA Exam Syllabus, Sailors SSR Exam Syllabus and Syllabus is updated below in the content.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Sailors AA/SSR Recruitment Exam 2019:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: June 28, 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: July 10, 2019
- Admit Card release date August 2019
- Written exam date is September-2019
- Final Merit list for Sailors jobs will be available on 17-01-2020.
As per the online notification, the candidates should be born between – February 01, 2000 to January 31, 2003(Both dates inclusive)
For AA: 10+2 pass with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics at least one of these subjects: Chemestry / Biology / Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
For SSR: 10+2 pass with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Pay & Allowances
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month will be given to the cadets. On successful completion of initial training, the selected cadets will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100).
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
For AA: Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Exam, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness TEST (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
For SSR: Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer based Exam, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examination.
Exam Pattern for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019:
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of
(b) Question Paper will be divided into 04 Parts and each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
(c) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
(d) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(e) Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
(f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
(g) Penalty for Wrong Answer (Negative marking).
(h) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Indian Navy Sailors Jobs Recruitment 2019 Exam Syllabus:-
Indian Navy Sailors AA/SSR Jobs Science Exam Syllabus:
1. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation
2. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity
3. Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
4. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
5. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
Indian navy Sailors AA/SSR Jobs Mathematics Exam Syllabus:
1. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry
2. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
3. Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
4. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
5. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
Indian navy Sailors AA/SSR Jobs English Exam Syllabus:
1. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice
2. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation
3. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
4. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
Indian navy Sailors AA/SSR Jobs General Awareness Exam Syllabus:
1. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbors, Freedom Movement
2. Sports : Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defense, Wars and Neighbors, current Affairs
3. Important National Facts about Indian Heritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies
4. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
5. Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
As, here is the comprehensive information regarding Indian Navy Sailors Jobs Recruitment 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus, candidates must start doing preparation for the examination to get selected for the Indian Navy Sailors posts.
ALL THE BEST……!!!