IBPS Garmin Bank recruitment 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an IBPS CRP RRB VIII 2019 vacancy notification for Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) through IBPS CRP RRB VIII 2019. The online exam for IBPS Garmin Bank recruitment 2019 mainly conduct in two phase – Prelims and mains. Eligible aspirants can apply online for Regional rural bank vacancy 2019 through www.ibps.in from 18th June 2019 to 04th July 2019.
Important Dates – IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019 Exam
- Availability of the online application form – 18th June 2019
- Last date of Online application form – 4th July 2019
- IBPS RRB (Preliminary) Admit Card Download – Scale I Officer: July 2019, Office Assistant: August 2019
- IBPS RRB 2019 (Preliminary) Exam Date –
Officer Scale-I – 3rd, 4th & 11th August 2019
Office Assistant- 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019
- Result Publication – Scale I Officer: Sept 2019, Office Assistant: Sept 2019
- IBPS RRB (Main) Admit Card Download – Scale I,II & III Officer: Sept 2019, Office Assistant: Sept 2019
- IBPS RRB 2019 (Main) Exam Date – Scale I,II & III Officer: 30th September 2019, Office Assistant: 7th Oct 2019
- Office Assistant Mains Exam – 29th September 2019
- Officer Scale I Mains Exam – 22 September 2019
- Publication of Final Results (For Scale I,II & III Officers & Office Assistant) – January 2020
- No of Vacancy – 8354 Vacancies
- Location – PAN India
Job Category Wise IBPSS RRB Vacancies 2019
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 3688
- Officer Scale-I – 3381
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 106
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 45
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 19
- Officer Scale-II (CA) – 24
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 76
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 893
- Officer Scale-III – 157
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Eligibility:
Candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria of the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 to apply for the post. Here we have provided age limit and educational qualification for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019.
IBPS RRB 2019 Age Limit:
Candidates must have to satisfy the age limit based on the post of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019. Here we have provided Age limit for individual Post in the IBPS RRB 2019 recruitment.
- Officer Scale I – 18 – 30 Years
- Officer Scale II – 21 – 32 Years
- Officer Scale III – 21 – 40 Years
- Office Assistant – 18 – 28 Years
IBPS RRB 2019 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates should have to complete the prescribed qualification as on mentioned date in the official notification.
IBPS RRB 2019: Selection Process:
IBPS has framed different selection process for individual post in the IBPS RRB 2019 Recruitment.
- For Officer Scale I Post – 3 Tier Selection Process – Prelims, Mains and Interview
- For Office Assistant Post – 2 Tier Selection Process – Prelims and Mains
- For Officer Scale II & III Post – Single Stage Exam and Interview
Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 18th June 2019 to 04th July 2019 both dates inclusive)
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- Rs.600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates
- Rs.600/- for all others
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 through official website www.ibps.in from 18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019.
IBPS RRB Salary 2019 Details:
- Office Assistant – Rs. 15,000 – 19,000
- Officer Scale I – Rs. 29,000 – 33,000
- Officer Scale-II – Rs. 33,000 – 39,000
- Officer Scale III – Rs. 38,000 – 44,000
So, if you are interested and eligible for IBPS CRP RRB VIII 2019 vacancy, then for read all the information carefully and fill the online form in proper information through www.ibps.in from 18th June 2019 to 04th July 2019.
ALL THE BEST…….!!!