HSSC Haryana 588 Patwari Bharti Online Form 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, the Haryana state has released a notification for the recruitment of Haryana Patwari Bharti 2019 for filling up 588 Vacancies of Patwari Posts in Haryana. Interested aspirants who are interested in this particular patwari post may apply by 28th June 2019 (by 11:59 PM). Other details of HSSC Haryana Patwari post 2019, HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019, HSSC Patwari Vacancy, Haryana Patwari Bharti Syllabus like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and how to apply are discussed below. After reading all the information related to HSSC patwari vacancy online 2019, the eligible candidates should fill the information carefully.
Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2019: Important details and dates
- Organization Name – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of Notification – HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019
- Job Location – Haryana Govt Jobs
- Post Name – Patwari
- Number Of Vacancies – 588
- Applying Mode – Online
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 14/06/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online – 28th June 2019 (by 11:59PM)
- Last Date for Pay fees – 01/07/2019
- Selection Process – Written Exam, Merit List, Documents Verifications
- Educational Qualification – High School Level of Examination (Class 10th) from any recognized board
Post Name & Category Wise Vacancy Details-:
Patwari – 588 Posts
- Gen-254 Posts
- SC-104 Posts
- BCA-100 Posts
- BCB-70 Posts
- EWS- 60 Posts
Vacancy Details: Total 588 Posts
- Land Record Department – Posts Name – Patwari
- Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University;
- Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu up-to Matriculation as one of the subject or higher education.
- Qualify the Patwar examination as prescribed in Appendix E on the basis of syllabus given in Appendix F to these rules after attending the Patwar School for minimum period of one year and after passing the examination undergoes such practical field training for a period of six months as may be specified by the Director.
Age Limit: (as on 28/06/2019)
- Candidate’s age limit should be Minimum 17 years & Maximum 42 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation is up to 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For General (Male/ Female): Rs. 100/-
- For Female of Haryana resident: Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ EWS/ BC of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 25/-
- For SC/ EWS/ BC of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 13/-
- PwD & Ex-man: Nil
Application Fee Payment Mode:
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 14/06/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 28th June 2019 (by 11:59PM)
- Last Date for Pay fees: 01/07/2019
- Exam Dates: 13/07/2019 to 18/08/2019
The selection process of Haryana Patwari 2019 will be based on:
- Written exam
- Social Economy Criteria and Experience
Haryana Patwari Syllabus 2019
- General Awareness,
- Concerned or relevant subject,
- Current Affairs,
- Culture of Haryana
Haryana Patwari Exam Pattern 2019: –
The admit card will be released on the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for Haryana Patwar in the month of July 2019. To download the admit card you need a valid registration and password. The direct link to download the admit card will be linked as soon as it is out.
The result will be available on the official site after the completion of the written exam. You can check the result for Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2019 through the official site of HSSC.
Steps To Fill Haryana Patwari Application Form
Step 1: First of all open the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) that is www.hssc.gov.in
Step 2: Now you have to press an “Advertisement” link.
Step 3: On the next page hit on Advertisement No “7/2019” link.
Step 4: Notification Details will appear at your screen, go through the notification details.
Step 5: Now hit on apply online link.
Step 6: Fill the application form.
Step 7: Upload the scanned copy of the required documents and pay the application fee.
Step 8: Finally submit the form and print a copy of the same for future use.
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to read the information carefully before filling HSSC Haryana Patwari Bharti Online Form 2019. And start doing preparation from today to get selected in the Haryana Patwari post 2019.
ALL THE BEST for HSSC patwari vacancy online 2019…..!!!!