Government Jobs for electrical engineers fresher 2019
At present time most of the youth want to have government job and the two best reasons behind is the security of job and the other one is the attractive salary. Even the engineering students are also showing interest for government jobs and doing preparation for government competitive exams to get government job. Well, there are several government jobs and even there are numerous government jobs for EEE fresher in various different government sectors.
There are various government departments in which the engineers from any branch can apply and there are government jobs for electrical engineers in railways and other government sectors. The interested candidates need to be updated regarding the various types of government jobs in which they are eligible and its important dates. If you are also perusing final year or recently completed your engineering from electrical branch, then there are several government Jobs for electrical engineers fresher.
There are numerous job related openings for electrical engineers to get jobs in various Government departments. The interested and legible candidates just need keep eyes on several recruitment notification issued by various Government agencies. Even here on our website, you will get the best information related for every type of government jobs.
List of latest government jobs for electrical engineers fresher 2019 – Engineering Recruitment 2019 –
Indian Engineering Services (IES) Examination:
Every year in the month of June, Union Public Service Commission conducts competitive Engineering Services Examination. Every year, in the month of Jan, the notification for the IES exam issued by the UPSC to recruit various staff members to the services like electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and electronics & telecommunication engineering. The number of posts may be different each year for each services category. If the electrical engineers are having interest in government job and even seeking for the EEE jobs in government sector, then the jobs under India Engineering Services is the best for you all.
The age related eligibility criteria to apply for the engineering services exam is that the candidate have to be 21 years to be 30 years for applying for the job.
Minimum Education Qualification: The applying candidate for this government post must hold the engineering degree from any recognized university or other diploma or degree equivalent to it.
Northern Railway GDCE Recruitment 2019:
There are various types of government jobs for electrical engineers in Indian Railways. If the electrical engineering candidate is looking for the government job in Railway sector, then there are 749 vacancies open in northern railway GDCE Recruitment 2019.
Important updates regarding Northern Railway GDCE Recruitment 2019
- Total Number of Vacancies – 749
- Last Date to Apply – 26 June 2019
- Notification Published on – 17 May 2019
- Positions – Station Master, Goods Guards, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk and others
- Job Location – Delhi
- Application Mode – Online
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 27 May 2019
- Closing Date for Apply online – 26 June 2019
- Application Fee – No fees
- Selection Procedure – Written Examination, Psycho/Aptitude/Speed/Typing Test
Vacancies Details and Eligibility Criteria for Electrical Engineers –
- Station Master – total number of vacancies – 143, educational qualification – Degree or its equivalent, age limit – 42 years as on 1st July 2019.
- Goods Guard – total number of vacancies – 179, Educational qualification – Degree or its equivalent, age limit – 42 years as on 1st July 2019.
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – total number of vacancies – 02, Educational qualification – Degree or its equivalent, age limit – 42 years as on 1st July 2019.
Note: – Even there are various other posts under the Northern Railway GDCE Recruitment 2019, government Jobs for electrical engineers fresher can apply.
RCFL Boiler Proficiency Engineer Recruitment 2019:
The Rashtriya Chemical & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has released a recruitment notification on 22nd May 2019, for the posts of Boiler Proficiency Engineer. This is a government jobs for EEE fresher who want to get job in RCFL. The interested candidates will get complete detail over here regarding the RCFL Boiler Proficiency Engineer vacancies that include application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and other important information.
Important updates regarding RCFL Recruitment 2019:
- Total number of Vacancies – 15
- Last date to apply – 18 June 2019
- Notification published on – 22 May 2019
- Position – Boiler Proficiency Engineer
- Location – Mumbai
- Education qualification – BE / B.Tech / B.Sc
- Application Procedure – Apply Online
- Starting date for apply online – 22 May 2019
- Closing date for apply online – 18 June 2019
- Last date for payment of fees – 20 June 2019
- Last date to send hard copy of online application – 28 June 2019
Application Fees – category and fee
- For General / OBC / EWS candidates – Rs. 700/-
- For SC / ST / PWD – Nil
Note – Payment more – online
Vacancies details and eligibility criteria for RCFL Boiler Proficiency Engineer Recruitment
- Boiler Proficiency Engineer – total number of vacancies – 15, Educational qualification – BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Degree or its equivalent, age limit – 30 years as on 1st Feb 2019, Pay Scale – Rs. 40000 – 1400000/-
The application procedure to apply for Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited Boiler Proficiency Engineer recruitment 2019 is online.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy is also a good career option as a government Jobs for electrical engineers fresher. The candidates who are interested in defense jobs and seeking for the relevant one can apply for Indian Navy Chareman Recruitment 2019 vacancies. There are total 172 number of vacancies under this relevant posts. The electrical engineers will get the complete details regarding the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment online application form 2019 over here. The interested candidates will get here comprehensive information associated with Indian Navy Chargeman post that include application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and other important dates.
Important updates regarding Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019:
- Total number of vacancies – 172
- Last date for apply online – 13 June 2019
- Notification published on – 8 April 2019
- Positions – Indian Navy Chargeman
- Job Location – All over India
- Education Qualification – Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Application Procedure – Apply online
- Starting date for online Application – 13 may 2019
- SC / ST / Pwd / Exs / Women / candidates – Nil
- All other candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode – Online payable through cards or net banking
Vacancies Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Chargeman (Mechanic, Ammunition & Explosive) – total number of vacancies – 172, educational qualification – Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Production/ Chemical with min. 02 years of experience or its equivalent, age limit – Max. 30 years, Pay Scale – Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-.
Must Read : 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Boarder Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2019:
If any electrical engineering candidate is searching EEE jobs in government sector, then the interested aspirants can apply for Boarder Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2019. There are various jobs opening in BSF recruitment this year that include 211 Constable, Sub Inspector/Junior Engineer, head constable, and many more vacancies distributed according to the educational qualification criteria. If you are a student of electrical engineering and seeking for government Jobs for electrical engineers fresher then there is a post of Assistant Commandant in BSF.
Assistant Commandant, Logistic Officer, More Vacancies in BSF Recruitment 2019
BSF has relished recruitment notification for the post Assistant Commandant, Logistic Officer, More Vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their application for the relevant post before 31-12-2019.
Important updates regarding BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019:-
- Assistant Commandant – B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, Any Graduate, PG Diploma
- Logistic Officer – Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Equipment Operator/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer – Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Job Location – New Delhi, Guwahati, Ranchi, Raipur, Agartala, Srinagar
- Total Number of Vacancies – 58
- Date Added – 05 March 2019
- Last date to apply – 31st December 2019
This is the only few Government Jobs for electrical engineers fresher in 2019. Even there are many more government related jobs for electrical engineers who are interested in the government jobs. The interested aspirants should read all the relative information carefully before applying online for the particular government post. There are numerous EEE jobs in government sector for the eligible candidates. All the candidates who want to make their career in government sector must have their eye regular on the government recruitment related notifications that is released regularly.
Even there are good opportunities in government jobs for electrical engineers in railways and various other government departments. As, you all now get most of the information related to government jobs for EEE fresher, kindly read all the information shared over here properly and even visit the official relevant government recruitment official website. You will get latest regular updates and complete information related to all government jobs on our site. So, for the government jobs related news, kindly regularly visits our website. Apply for the application form online before the closing date for filling the online application form. Start doing preparation for the particular government job in which you have interest and you are eligible for it. Your hard work is only the key to your success that will lead to a bright future ahead.