CAPF Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
If you dream to join Central Armed Police Forced, then it is the best opportunity for you all. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a notification to join CAPF as an Assistant Commandant post this current year. The online application for filling the form for CAPF Exam has started from 24th, April, 2019 and the candidates can apply till 20th, May, 2019 till 6:00 PM. This year, there are total of 323 numbers of vacancies in various divisions for CAPF posts. This particular exam is mostly referred as UPSC CAPF. If the candidates are want to know the details related to the CAPF exam pattern and syllabus 2019, just keep on reading the content and get the comprehensive information regarding the CAPF syllabus, CAPF selection process, CAPF exam pattern 2019. This is the excellent opportunities for all the aspirants who are interested in the Army Jobs or Central Govt Jobs. They can apply for these various Assistant Commandants posts in online mode before the last date.
Important Highlights – UPSC CAPF 2019 Exam Pattern
- Name of the exam – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Abbreviated as – UPSC CAPF
- Conducted by – Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts – Assistant Commandants (Group A) Posts
- Recruitment Departments – Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Total Number of Vacancies – 323
- Applying Mode – Online
- Exam Date – 18th, August, 2019
- Official Online Website – www.upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in
- Job Location – Across India
- Selection Process – Three Rounds
- First Round – Written (Paper 1 is based on General Ability and Intelligence and Paper 2 based on General Studies, Essay and Comprehension)
- Second Round – Physical ability test
- Third Round – Interview/ Personality Test
All important dates regarding UPSC CAPF Exam, 2019
The UPSC CAPF for the various posts of Assistant Commandant will be conduct in offline mode along with this the of declaration results related to each stage of the UPSC CAPF selection process will be out on different dates. If the aspirants wants to be get informed related to the all the events associated with UPSC CAPF Exam, 2019 – candidates must have a look at all the schedule given below in a table form.
UPSC: CAPF (AC) Exam and Selection Process – CAPF Exam Pattern & Syllabus, 2019
Well, there are majorly three rounds for the examination and selection process for UPSC CAPF (AC) posts, which are as follows :-
- Written Test
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
- Final Selection / Merit
UPSC CAPF 2019 – Examination Pattern in Details
Here are the detailed explanation of UPSC CAPF Examination Pattern 2019 –
- First Round (Written Exam) – the first round of paper will be in written form held on 18th, August, 2019 that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Board. This written examination will comprise of two papers. Here are the more information given below in the table –
- Second Round – Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests:
All the candidates who are already qualified in the written test of first round will be called for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. All those aspirants who meet the prescribed Physical Standards, specified in will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) as indicated below:
Note: Pregnancy at the time of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be a disqualification for the respective candidate and pregnant female candidate will be rejected.
- Third Round – Interview/Personality Test
On the basis of their performance in the Physical Efficiency Tests, all the candidates are shortlisted and then called for Interview/Personality Test. The third round that is Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks. The shortlisted aspirants will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF), in which all the selected candidates will required to specify their preference of Forces.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2019
Here is the detailed list of all subject wise UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2019 for the candidates who are willing to join CAPF posts.
Union PSC CAPF AC General Ability Syllabus
- Indian and World Geography
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- General Mental Ability
- Indian Polity and Economy
- History of India
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant General Intelligence Syllabus
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion etc
- Problem Solving.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Figural Classification.
upsc.gov.in Essay and Comprehension Syllabus
- Essay Writing.
- Report Writing.
- Language Skills.
- Vocabulary etc.
- Precis Writing.
- Counter Argument.
UPSC Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant General Studies Syllabus
- Geography – India.
- About India.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Cultural Heritage.
- History – India.
- Current Events – National & International.
- General Polity.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Indian National Movement.
So, here are all the relative comprehensive details related to UPSC CAPF – Assistant Commandant Examination 2019 that includes all important dates, UPSC CAPF Examination Syllabus, UPSC CAPF Examination Patterns, etc. Now start doing preparation for the relative exam and get selected.
ALL THE BEST FOR UPSC CAPF EXAM, 2019……….!!!