CG VYPAM Recruitment Application Form 2019: there is good news for the aspirants preparing for the government jobs especially in the education department, as Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, which is commonly known as Chhattisgarh Vyapam has released an official notification to recruit a total 14,580 number of job vacancies for various posts in the educational departments. The official job advertisement released by CG VYPAM includes vacancies for various positions like Teacher (Shikchak), Lecturer, Assistant Teachers, Exercise Teachers and so on. The candidates can fill the CGPEB recruitment online form 2019 through official website. The eligible and interested aspirants can apply for the posts through official website (http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in) on or before 25 April, 2019 for CGPEB lecturer and teacher recruitment 2019.
The aspirants must have accomplished all the education qualification prescribed by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. CG VYPAM will conduct the following selection process which has first written examination followed by interview. All the candidates appearing for this exam must be between the ages of 21 years to 35 years. The aspirants should properly fill CGPEB recruitment online form 2019 to get selected for the particular post.
CGPEG Lecturer and Teacher Recruitment 2019
|Examination||CG Vyapam Teachers recruitment|
|Article category||Application info|
|Recruiting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam)|
|Official notification date||9th March 2019|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Application date||April 16th 2019 onwards|
CG Vyapam Teacher Recruitment Important dates
|Post Name||Start date for online registration||Last date for application||Exam date|
|Lecturer- Chemistry, Finance, Mathematics, physics & biology (E Cadre & T Cadre)||16th April 2019||12th May 2019||14th July 2019 (1st Shift)|
|Lecturer- English (E & T cadre)||16th April 2019||12th May 2019||14th July 2019 (2nd Shift)|
|Assistant Teacher Science (Lab) (E Cadre & T Cadre)||26th April 2019||26th April 2019||28th July 2019|
|Assistant Teac her English Medium (Arts/ Science)||7th May 2019||9th June 2019||11th August 2019 (1st Shift)|
|Teacher English Medium||7th May 2019||9th June 2019||11th August 2019 (2nd Shift)|
|Assistant Teacher- Science (E Cadre & T Cadre)||14th May 2019||16th June 2019||25th August 2019 (1st Shift)|
|Teacher (E Cadre & T Cadre)||14th May 2019||16th June 2019||25th August 2019 (2nd Shift)|
Vacancy Details of CGPEB Teacher and Lecturer Recruitment 2019:
As there are total 14,580 numbers of vacancies for the various posts in education departments. Here is the table containing various numbers of vacancies for different posts.
- Lecturer – 3177 Posts
- Teacher E-Cadre – 2545 Posts
- Teacher T-Cadre – 2896 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (E-Cadre) Science – 2020 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (T-Cadre) Science – 1980 Posts
- Assistant Teacher Science (Lab) E-Cadre – 789 Posts
- Assistant Teacher Science (Lab) T-Cadre – 411 Posts
- Teacher (English) – 456 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (English) – 153 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (English) -Science Group – 153 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CGPEB Lecturer and Teacher Recruitment 2019:-
Education Qualification Eligibility Criteria :-
For Teacher (shikshak)-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 45% marks in respective subjects.
- Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) pass certificate.
- B.Ed with minimum required percentage from a recognized college or university.
For Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Shikshak)-
- Senior secondary (or equivalent) with 50% marks and four years’ graduation in B.El.Ed. s
- Senior secondary (or equivalent) with 50% marks and two years’ diploma in prarambhik Shikshashashtra.
- Post-graduation/equivalent degree with second division from a recognized college and B.Ed. in concerned subject.
For more information about education qualification should go through the official information brochure.
Age Limit Eligibility Criteria:-
The aspirants can apply for the post if they have:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
|Schedule Caste||5 years|
|Schedule Tribe||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||5 years|
|Female candidates||10 years|
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Teacher Recruitment Application Fee: –
- For General: Rs. 350/-
- For OBC: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- It will not refundable under any circumstances.
How to apply online for CGPEB lecturer, teacher and assistant teacher recruitment 2019:-
The candidates have to just follow the steps given below to apply for CG Vyapam Teacher and Lecturer Jobs 2019.
- First visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board – http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Find out the correct notification related to this particular job. Click it and read all the details very carefully regarding the all the eligibility for CGVyapam teacher jobs 2019
- The eligible aspirants can now fill all the required details on the online registration from along with uploading the required documents.
- Submit your application form through online mode till the last date of filling the form.
- Finally, save and downloads the details related to online registration application.
So, what you are waiting for? Just complete all the necessary things related to CGPEB lecturer and teacher recruitment 2019 and get the opportunity to get selected.