SSC CGL is one of the most shouts after examination in India. So, preparing for the examination can be really challenging if not referred to the right resources. Hence, the following article recommends the best general science books for SSC CGL in Hindi and English.
If one prepares with the right books, it will always turn out as an effective preparation. Most importantly, it saves a lot of time which can be used elsewhere.
Moreover, we understand your needs and so we listed for you, some books for all the subjects from relevant Tiers. So, one need to refer to these listed books to increase the efficiency of your preparation, especially those candidates who want to crack SSC CGL in one attempt.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018-19 for SSC CGL
SSC CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams are completely based on online mode, involving different subjects. On the other hand, Tier 3 is a descriptive paper that is supposed to be answered in Hindi or English language. Candidates can easily crack the exam by following SSC CGL Study Plan for 10 days
SSC CGL Selection Process
The selection process in SSC CGL is as follows:
Tier -I: – Written Examination (Multiple Choice- Computer Based Test)
Tier -II: – Written Examination (Multiple Choice- Computer Based Test)
Tier -III: – Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode)
Tier -IV: – Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
To crack SSC CGL exam is a dream of lakhs of people. The right strategy and the right pile of SSC CGL Best Books, it can be very easy to crack it. Here the reader will get collection of best GS book for SSC CGL in Hindi & English.
SSC CGL Best Books for General Science
SSC CGL Best Books for Resources for General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
1. Manorama Yearbook 2019
Description of the Book:
- Most importantly, this book is one of India’s most popular GK fact book. The Yearbook is very helpful for those trying to prepare for several Competitive and entrance exams
- Also, it provides upgraded sources of the database covering detailed and different concepts like Science and Medicine, Space, Environment, Literature etc.
2. Competition Success Review
Description of the Book:
- Firstly, this book is very helpful for those preparing for not just SSC CGl but any competitive exam out there
- Moreover, all the current matters and affairs would be given in this book. This will help the candidate to score higher
3. Newspapers: Indian Express, Times of India and The Hindu
- Certainly, reading newspapers every day can help crack the GK section very easily
- Furthermore, this practice will help upgrade the candidate about the recent most news. Therefore, there is high possibility GK questions are mostly about the current issues
- Moreover, candidates can easily score 40+ in SSC CGL GK
4. SSC General Science (Hindi) by Youth Competition Times
5. SSC General Science by Nitin Grewal
This book primarily caters to the latest SSC patterns, exclusively and exhaustively. Its key Features:
- The book is strictly exams oriented and has been partitioned chapter-wise.
- Important previous year questions have been included in each and every chapter.
- Full coverage of every topic via Model and Previous Year’s Questions given at the end of each chapter.
- Irrelevant information has been skipped to emphasize on important facts.
- The language is simple and classroom-like.
6. General Science for competitive Exams (Objective & Subjective) by BK Editorial Board publication
7. General science for competitive exam (English, Paperback, BK) by BK Publication
8. Lucent’s General Science (English, Paperback) by Lucent publisher
9. The Panacea of General Science – Hindi by Sushant Kumar Sharma
The candidate can buy the best GS book for SSC in Hindi or English for the better preparation. Finally, the total time provided to complete the paper is 60 Minutes. Hence, it is a speed based exam. So, along with books, it is very important to focus on extensive practice. Moreover, candidates must go through SSC CGL Mock Tests as well as Quizzes.