Assistant Tribal Development Officer jobs Gujarat 2019
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board released a notification regarding filling of Assistant Tribal Development Officer – Class III Job posts in Sachivalaya Department and Various Heads of Department. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Bachelor’s Degree qualification. These 114 Assistant Tribal Development Officer GSSSB 2019 Posts are in Tribal Development Department / commissioner Tribal Development, GSSSB, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
The job applications for GSSSB Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 31 Jul 2019 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, we have mentioned all the essential information regarding the GSSSB 2019 Gujarat recruitment 2019 such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc. in the recruitment notification here.
GSSSB Assistant Tribal Development Officer Recruitment 2019 – Major Details
- Organization Name – Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Job Type – State Govt.
- Job Name – Assistant Tribal Development Officer (Sahayak TDO)
- Pay Scale – Rs.38090
- Total Vacancy – 114
- Job Location – Gujarat State
- Starting Date for Submission of online application – 1st July, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 30th July, 2019
- Education Qualification – Bachelor Degree
- Application Process – Apply Online
- Selection Process – Written Exam followed by Computer Proficiency Test
You may visit Gujarat Ojas Website to get more details about GSSSB Gujarat recruitment. This page explains the complete information about Assistant Tribal Development Officer posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply
Eligibility Criteria for Ojas GSSSB TDO vacancies: –
- Graduate i.e Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Age relaxation available for Reserved category candidates
- Application fee is Rs 112/- to be paid online. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Final section for the GSSSB Assistant Tribal Development Officer vacancies 2019 will be based on 2 stages. First is written exam & second is Computer Proficiency Test for selection of suitable candidates.
How to apply Gujarat GSSSB Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at GSSSB’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/ or apply online OJAS Bharti Website official https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Go to “online job Application”
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
Official Jobs notification & Important Dates
- Advertisement No.: 181/201920
- Application start from: 1st July 2019 (started 02:00 PM)
- Last date for application – 30th July 2019 (till 11:59 PM)
So, if you are interested in the government jobs then apply for Assistant Tribal Development Officer GSSSB 2019 Posts on or before 31 Jul 2019 11:59 PM. All the eligible candidates are requested to real all the information carefully before filling the online form for GSSSB Gujarat recruitment 2019 for the 114 number of vacancies.
ALL THE BEST for GSSSB Recruitment 2019……!!!