AP Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept vacancy 2019
The Government of Andhra Pradeshhas released the notifications for the vacancies for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 for Grama that is Village Volunteers and Ward Volunteers. All the candidates who have passed class 10th are eligible to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Grama volunteer vacancy 2019 recruitment. After the examinations, all the selected shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview by the representative selection committee. The trade of these selected volunteers is to ensure that all the government running schemes and programmes are implemented efficiently in both rural along with urban areas. To know more about the vacancy number, salary, eligibility criteria and other information in detail, read the post carefully.
Important Dates – AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019
- Application Start Date – 01 Nov 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission – 01 Nov 2019 to 10 Nov 2019
- Application Scrutiny Date – By 15 Nov 2019
- Interview conducted by Selection Committee – 16 Nov 2019 to 20 Nov 2019
- Selected Volunteers getting Intimation Letter – 22 Nov 2019
- Induction & Training Programme – 29 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2019
- Volunteers Positioning – 01 Dec 2019
Important Information – Andhra Pradesh Grama volunteer vacancy 2019
- Name of Organization – Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department (APPR)
- Vacancy – 19170 (Urban Area) & 9674 (Rural Area)
- Name of the Post – Panchayat Secretary, VRO
- Salary – 5000 – 15000 per month
- Job Type – AP Govt Jobs
- Apply Mode – Onine
- Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Qualification – Graduation for (Cities) OR Inter for Villages/10th
- Selection Process – On the basis of Personal Interview
- Age Limit – 18-35 years as on 1st Non 2019
AP Village Volunteer District Wise Vacancy Details
The details include list of district name along with number of vacancies in each district.
- Krishna – 453
- Kurnool – 976
- Prakasam – 592
- Nellore – 340
- Anantapur – 955
- Chittor – 678
- East – 1861
- Guntur – 919
- Vizianagaram – 370
- Visakhapatnam – 823
- West Godavari – 590
- Kadapa – 893
- Srikakulam – 200
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
If you are interested in the relevant Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept vacancy post you have to first check out the AP Grama Eligibility criteria to avoid inconveniences in the near future. The Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment Eligibility criteria are as follows:
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years as on November 01, 2019.
Education Qualification: The education qualification will vary as per the region for which the interested candidate has applied for the post.
• For Tribal
Areas — 10th Pass
• For Rural Areas — 12th Pass
• Urban Areas — Degree
• The applied candidate
must be a resident of the same gram panchayat.
• Integrated caste certificate for other than OC is must.
AP Grama Volunteer Salary:
The selected candidates will be chosen as volunteers by Gram Panchayat on honorarium basis for the services rendered. And the salary will be varying between:-
- Rs.5,000 to 15,000/- per month
How to apply AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019
- First Step: Go to official website on the internet – gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
- Second Step: Click on the “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Volunteer 2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- Third Step: Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept, AP notification will open read all the related information and check essential Eligibility criteria.
- Forth Step: To apply for the post enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Fifth Step: Finally click on the submit button and take the print of the application form for future use.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
The AP Grama Volunteer Interview consists of the following sections and parameters.
Skills – 15 Marks
The candidate will be tested for the following parameters:
• Value System (Honesty, Discipline, Morality)
• Social Responsibility
• Result Oriented
Awareness – 20 Marks
• Knowledge of various Government Schemes
• Social and local problems
• Village Development Plans
Skills – 15 marks
• Leadership Qualities
• Good Communication Skills
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Documents Required
The candidates need to be ready with the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- School Study Certificate
- Address Proof/ Certificate of Residence
- Category Certificate/ Medical Certificate/ PWD Certificate (as applicable)
Along with these documents the selected candidates also need to be ready with the scanned copy of his recent passport-sized photograph.
As, now you have got all the essentail and relevant information for the post of Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019. Stay tuned for the entire government job post related news and updates on Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept vacancy. For your convenience, you can also bookmark the particular government post page to check the information on a regular basis.